Everything that Atomberg does is guided by the question “Why not?” as its central belief. Why not take advantage of smart technologies to create our life easier and more enjoyable? Why not make an effort to move toward a more energy-efficient future? That is the foundation upon which the Renesa is built.
All of the Atomberg fans are driven by BLDC (Brushless Direct Current) technology, which stands for Brushless Direct Current. This implies that when they are operating at their maximum speed, they utilize only 28-32 watts of power. You could save amounting to INR. 1500 per fan every year on the electricity expenses as a result of using an energy-efficient fan.
It doesn’t stop there, either. When using an inverter, it lasts nearly three times as long. It can be controlled with ease using a smart remote that has three modes: boost, sleep, and timer. It’s exactly what your high-tech residence needs.
Now that we’ve covered the high-tech aspects of Atomberg fans, we’ll tell you why they’re so beautiful while also being quite functional. The blades on this model are made of aluminum and are fully rust-free.
The only thing that will draw your attention away from the motor is the spectacular LED speed indicator. What your beautiful home deserves is exactly what you get. That is exactly what we do. Make intelligent decisions without sacrificing your aesthetic sensibilities. Because, after all, why not?
Features of Atomberg Renesa Fan
- BLDC technology
They are the first company in India to use a brushless direct current motor in ceiling fans. The standard fan is powered by an induction motor & consumes approximately 70-90 watts. Power consumption can be reduced by up to 65 percent when using a BLDC fan, on either hand, Atomberg fans are the most energy-efficient fans available, consuming only 28 watts of power.
- Remote control with sleep modes and timer
One of the most significant USPs (unique selling propositions) of these fans is their ability to be operated wirelessly, much like a television or an air conditioner. A godsend for anyone who finds it difficult to just get up from a position toward the side of the room where the fan speed regulator is located to change the fan speed.
- Proprietary atomsense algorithm
The ceiling fan is an electrical item that did not see much advancement in terms of technology. However, in recent years, there has been an increase in the popularity of the internet of things (IoT), which is a technology that conceptualizes connected equipment for central control.
- Regulator less operation
To regulate the speed of common fans, it is mandatory to place a regulator in the fan. Atomberg BLDC enthusiasts, on the other hand, are not like that. They do not require the installation of a separate regulator, which reduces the cost of the system.
→ Read This Also: Atomberg Fan Customer Care Number
Pros of Atomberg Renesa Fan
- The ability to save energy is the most important selling element for Atomberg Renesa enthusiasts.
- Because of the company’s unique BLDC technology, even at maximum speed, their fans utilize only 28 watts of electricity.
- This is far less energy consumption than standard ceiling fans, which consume more than 75 watts.
- The fan was constructed with high-quality materials, thanks to Atomberg’s efforts.
- In contrast to the sheet metal used in regular BEE 5-star certified fans, these fans utilize high-quality aluminum in their fan blades, which is rust-resistant and has a longer service life.
- Because the aluminum material is lighter than steel, it allows for improved airflow.
- Furthermore, the fan is equipped with an NSIKI shielded bearing, which lowers metal-to-metal friction.
- As a result, there will be less noise generated and the motor will last longer.
- Keep in mind that the motor is the core of the fan.
- These fans were put through their paces in the famed IIT laboratories to ensure that they were of high quality and that they would continue to operate even when the voltage fluctuated.
- They are capable of operating at voltages varying from 110V – 285V.
Cons of Atomberg Renesa Fan
- As a proponent of energy efficiency, we don’t have much to say about Atomberg’s supporters. The price of this fan is significantly higher than that of ordinary fans; it is nearly twice as expensive as ordinary fans.
- In contrast, if you plan to use the fan for even more than 11-15 hours a day, the price can readily be reimbursed in the type of energy savings within a year.
- As a result, spending a little more money upfront is a minor inconvenience if you choose to go with a BLDC fan.
- Their fan selection is not particularly diverse, and even the premium fans have a distinctly uninteresting design.
→ Read This Also: Atomberg Efficio 1200mm Remote Ceiling Fan Review
When it comes to heavy fan users who want the ease of being able to operate their fans with a remote, Atomberg Renesa fans are a solid recommendation. Additionally, if your area experiences regular power outages, a BLDC fan will be a welcome addition because they are capable of surviving three times as long as an average fans on inverters.