Many people prefer pedestal fans for portability, but we feel that the pedestal fan is unsafe because of the cage design. A toddler may put his fingers in the fan head and get injured. So, your top priority should be the safety of the baby. In that case, you can try a tower fan. Tower fans are generally safer. They are more like compact dessert coolers without the water pump and padding. These fans are often used for air circulation. If you are in the market to purchase a tower fan, it is worth exploring the iBell Tower Fan. Here is a review of iBell Tower Fan, and you can check out more details below.
Features of iBELL DELUXE Tower Fan
- Speed Control & Swing – This tower fan has speed control and a swing feature. You can select between the three speed options. In addition, you can turn on the swing, or you can turn off the swing as per your need. The speed feature makes the fan usable in all weather conditions.
- Air Throw – iBell Tower Fan has a high air delivery of 2250 m3/hr, and it has an air throw of 25 feet. This means that the fan would be usable even in a large room. It has a power rating of 140 watts at maximum speed, which is also energy efficient.
- Rust Free Body – This tower fan has a high gloss body that would never rust. Since the primary material used is high quality plastic, you won’t need to carry out maintenance either. The body is easy to clean, and it is also very durable.
- Soft Breeze Function – iBell Tower Fan has a soft breeze function. You will feel close to nature, and if you are using this fan with an air conditioner, you will get an optimal cooling effect.
- Stylish Design – The fan features a sleek and modular design. Like pedestal fans, you can easily move around iBell Tower Fan. It is quite a fantastic option for your living room. The fan looks elegant and classy in any setting.
- Warranty Policy – The brand offers a one-year standard warranty on the fan. However, you can also get six months of an extended warranty if you register your product on the website. This means that you get 18 months warranty with the fan.
Check Video For Unboxing
- iBell Tower Fan has a fantastic air reach. You can use it with air conditioners for air circulation. This will cool the whole room quickly, and it will also save electricity bills since you will be able to run the air conditioner at higher temperatures.
- The design of the iBell Tower Fan is lightweight. There is no compromise on the quality, and it is easy to move the fan. All these features make the fan very usable. The fan feels sturdy, and it will last for many years.
- The fan’s power consumption is low, and hence there will not be a significant jump in the electricity.
- The problem with the pedestal fans is that they are unsafe. The tower fans are safer, especially if you have children at home. So, you can use the iBell Tower Fan even around toddlers without worrying about safety.
- We found this fan to be slightly expensive, and iBell also has a lower perceived brand value.
- At high speed, iBell Tower Fan can get noisy and hence disturb the children from their sleep. So, you need to make a trade-off here.
iBell Tower Fan is a reliable fan that offers multiple features without compromising quality. The fan is sturdy, and it comes with a good warranty policy. You can use this fan with air conditioners. Moreover, iBell Tower Fan is portable. It is similar to a pedestal fan, but it is even more classy and safe when compared with the pedestal fans. You can check out the deals available on iBell Tower Fan and buy this model after checking out the pros & cons.