USHA Aeroclean 300MM Goodbye Oil and Dust Metal Exhaust Fan
An exhaust fan is an essential appliance for all kitchens and bathrooms because these areas tend to create a lot of moisture and odours. You must have heard the name of USHA Company whose exhaust fans in India are known for their remoteness and powerful construction.
Amidst all this, the Usha model Aeroclean 300mm exhaust fan has gained immense popularity among users. This exhaust fan helps remove excess moisture from areas and eliminate it from your home permanently.
In addition, this fans help remove smoke and odours to improve comfort, air quality, remove excess moisture and make indoor air more breathable.
USHA Aeroclean 300MM exhaust fan is considered to be an ideal choice for both commercial and household use. Let’s discuss its features, pros and cons to determine whether actually, it fulfils the requirement of every Indian home.
Key features of USHA Aeroclean 300MM Exhaust Fan
- Sturdy Motor
The first and foremost feature of the Aeroclean 300MM exhaust fan is that it is equipped with a 100% copper motor. The robust motor provides efficient & smooth performance, making the fan effective for long-lasting usage. Also, its efficient performance ensures freshness for whole day.
- Metal Body
From the blades to the entire frame, every part of the fan is made of premium-quality metal that is long-lasting, ensuring durability and high performance.
- Special polish on the blades
Very few exhaust fan blades have blades with a special coated coating to protect their surface. You’ll be love to know that this fan also has goodbye oil and dust lacquer on the blades, which is why no moisture and oil contaminants stick to the surface of the blade, making blades extremely easy to clean.
- Dirt Resistant blades
Special lacquer coated preserves less dust, which means no oil, moisture and dust will stick to it. This way, you can clean it easily, thus there are fewer chances of smudging and scratching while cleaning.
- Powerful Suction Capacity
Since the aerodynamically balanced blades are installed, the fan provides powerful suction. Plus, the blades easily dissolve dust and odours to help eliminate excess room humidity. Also, it provides noise-free operation.
- Easy to Maintain and Clean
The AeroClean 300mm model by Usha can be easily cleaned using a damp cloth, whereas the simple exhaust fan requires chemical and vigorous scrubbing, hence taking a lot of time and effort. Apart from cleanliness, maintenance is also minimal as the ergonomic and sturdy structure keeps the fan durable.
Pros of USHA Aeroclean 300MM Exhaust Fan:
- Dust lacquer coating on blades is known for its oil and dirt repellence properties, which means it resists oil, moisture and dust on the blades. They will make your bathroom or kitchen space easy to clean & healthy.
- It doesn’t create annoying sounds or audible vibrations like other ordinary fans, keeping the environment noise-free.
- With 1350 RPM, the fan has decent suction power, making it an ideal option for a small kitchen or bathroom.
- USHA is a reputed brand in itself which is known for being trusted and a leader in the business of electrical appliances.
- The fan comes with a 2-year warranty.
- It has robust metal blades for a long life of a fan.
Cons of USHA Aeroclean 300MM Exhaust Fan:
- A chimney is better than an Aeroclean exhaust fan for a big kitchen says, users.
- Suction power is quite low.
- Not suitable for commercial use.
Here’s really everything about the Usha Aeroclean 300mm exhaust fan that every buyer should know. Read and then decide whether you should buy it or not.