Usha Pedestal Fan with Remote
Ceiling fans are common in India, but sometimes, you need portability. This is not possible with the ceiling fans, and hence you will find pedestal fans in the market. They are easy to use and can be moved from one room to another. The airflow of the pedestal fans is also quite impressive. If you are looking for a good brand pedestal fan for your room, you can consider 400 mm size. There are many options available in the market, and Usha Misty Air Icy is one of them. Here is a review of Usha Misty Air Icy, and you can check out the details below.
Features of Usha Mist Air Icy 400mm Pedestal Fan
- Colours & Style – It is always better to have options while shopping, and you will be glad to know that Usha Misty Air Icy is available in two different styles. You also get four colour options. In addition, there is a model that comes with remote control.
- Rust Free Body – In humid conditions, the metal starts to rust. However, if you purchase Usha Misty Air Icy, you won’t have to worry about the rust. It features a rust-free body, and hence it is even more durable.
- Copper Motor – The winding used in the motor of this model is 100% copper. The copper makes the motor energy efficient, and it also makes it very durable. The motor is resilient to power surges as well.
- Adjustment to Flow – You can adjust the airflow as Usha Misty Air Icy comes with three speed settings. In addition, you can turn on the oscillations to get the airflow in the whole room. The pivot arrangement enables tilting of the fan head, making it even more convenient to control the airflow.
- Warranty Policy – As per the standards, Usha offers a two-year warranty on this pedestal fan. You can claim an on-site warranty, which offers you peace of mind. You won’t have to worry about the quality or the manufacturing defects.
- Thermal Overload Protection – Some places in India may experience a massive power surge. In this case, the motor may burn out, but this pedestal fan comes with a Thermal Overload Protection system to protect you from such a situation. This is a digital fuse that you can reset in case of an issue.
- The fan offers versatility in terms of adjustment. You can adjust the speed, tilt and direction of the fan. If you want more versatility, then you can opt for the model with the remote control.
- The motor is very energy efficient, and there won’t be a massive jump in your power bills. At top speed, the fan consumes 50 watts of energy.
- The fan blades are designed aerodynamically, and this means that the fan doesn’t vibrate a lot. Hence the stability of the fan improves massively. This also translates into no risk of the fan falling.
- The fan runs relatively noiselessly. You won’t be disturbed in your sleep even when running the fan at full speed.
- The fan is heavy, and it needs to be assembled by you. Some people may not like it, but at the same time, it is effortless to assemble the fan. It should not take more than 5 minutes for the same.
- The quality of Usha Misty Air Icy could have been better. Some users found the quality to be slightly lower than expected.
- One thing that we dislike about the fan is that this is Made in China. Being an Indian company, we expect the products to be Made in India.
This was all about Usha Misty Air Icy. We are confident about the quality of Usha Misty Air Icy, and if you are looking for a reliable and affordable pedestal fan, then you can buy this model. The fan comes in different colours, and they are very attractive. If you are looking for a pedestal fan for your room or office, then Usha Misty Air Icy should be your choice.